Friday, July 8, 2016

Keeping My Latch-Key Child Safe With Cell Phone Monitoring Software

While I don’t always like to admit it, my kids are what you’d call latch-key kids. That means that every day, after school, they’re home alone by themselves for a couple hours until my wife and I get off work. My kids are eleven and nine, so they’re right at that age where I no longer have to worry about leaving them home for a while for a couple hours at a time without having to hire a baby sitter.

But you know as well as I do that, sometimes, the outside world is dangerous. I constantly have to worry if my kids were able to get home safely from school or if they’re behaving responsibly at home. So you can imagine I was pretty pleased to discover the benefits of cell phone monitoring software.

Keeping My Kids Safe

Cell phone monitoring software, like the name implies, is designed to be installed on your kids’ cell phones and even tablets. My kids both have their own smart phones, something I thought was important for them to have so they had a quick and easy way to call their mother or I just in case something happened or they needed to let us know something. We even have a family tablet. And so I installed a spy on other cell phones free with a one-time subscription monitoring software on their phones and the tablet.

Cell phone monitoring software is incredibly powerful. I’m not even kidding. It offers people a way to spy on kids cell phone including texts, social media accounts, and more. My kids are too young for social media so if I want, I can use monitoring software to block my kids from downloading apps or accessing websites I don’t want them to access for a while.

If I need to, I can even see my kids’ GPS location, which can come in handy if my kids leave the house and I need to be able to see if they’re safe.

But I can monitor their phones and tablets from my own phone or laptop, which makes it extremely convenient for me and my wife to make sure that everyone’s behaving civilly and is safe and sound. I can even use a spy on cellphones for free with a one- time subscription monitoring software while I’m at work so I can make sure my kids are safe from anywhere.

Why I Love Cell Phone Monitoring Software

I want my kids to feel independent. After all, I was a latch-key kid too when I was growing up. My wife and I can’t always have a babysitter come around, unless my wife and I go out on date night or are out of town for a while. Cell phone monitoring software lets my kids develop the independence they need while growing up without leaving my kids completely to their own devices.

And I no longer have to stress about what my kids are getting into when I’m not there to keep an eye on them. My kids are safe, free to be kids, and I can make sure they’re safe even from a distance.

I really couldn’t ask for more with cell phone monitoring software. It’s powerful, all-inclusive, and very easy to install. It’s like it was invented just for parents of latch-key kids. Count me in as a happy customer. It’s really one of the best things I ever could have done for my own kids and for me and my wife.


Want to get involved? Seriously, check it out. Cell phone monitoring software is pretty easy to install, it’s affordable, and it’s the peace of mind you really can’t put a price on.